"...because thou hast not murmured...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them...and it came to pass that when my father heard these words he was exceedingly glad..."
I Nephi 3:6-8

2 months to go!

2 months to go!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

From Shanghai with Love

This sweet message was one of three we received yesterday from our Chinese friends who are home again in Shanghai.  She has sent us 5 so far in the last 2 days.  It just proves to me that when the spirit wants to touch someone, it will if the vessel is open and ready.  I don't even know how to express the feelings of that single night and the next morning.  We were with this family for only a few hours yet I feel bonded for a lifetime.  I cannot post their pictures due to certain regulations but I have many that she sent us.  We returned our family pictures to her.  She lives in a housing complex within a nuclear power complex.  I one day hope that we can visit her or she and her family can visit us. It doesn't matter where but until that day, our hearts and spirits are bonded.  Just like home, she can't remember my name but she caught onto Happy Ken! : )
 
Happy Ken, hello, finally can see you soon, I use online translation, though not very accurate but I can know about meaning, even say nothing, I can feel your heart and the great love, because our hearts had interlinked, heart are interlinked, borders and space are not problems, only love is the need to express, thought is the need to exchange, the language really is a problem, not, I believe, we will have very good communication and exchanges, as Dunedin that wonderful evening, I'm from deep inside Thanksgiving to god can give us the good night, let we can meet bosom friend and appreciate each other, I never did not think of this life can have you so precious friend came into my life and into my heart, I'll treasure treasured the good, the beautiful for I am holy holy, I for the good and moved so very grateful!
 
We together of the time is short, but the mind is actually in an instant fusion, this is extremely valuable, that good night, I felt great love is love and love is holy love, I seem to accept the baptism of the love, the love brings me never had the happy! This is the most beautiful and good human feelings, this is god to give me the best gift!
 
You send me the book, I will carefully see of, also is met very good treasure with all my life, this know this gift of precious and weight, more know it for what I mean, and I think this is the will of god, you are the god sent the messenger of love, to spread love to care for us. I think we will often contact often bosom friend, hope we can expect to see the that day!


on October 25, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment