"...because thou hast not murmured...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them...and it came to pass that when my father heard these words he was exceedingly glad..."
I Nephi 3:6-8

2 months to go!

2 months to go!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Difficult World.

I'm just a little sad this afternoon.  I got an e-mail from our mission president's wife telling us we cannot post any pictures or names of our new converts because people get them and make it very hard for them.  What is the world coming to.  We can't even celebrate happy occassions because others will not let us.  I had a baptismal picture of our little convert family on my site but had to take it off along with any names I had put up.  Seems even the good things can be made to look bad.  Good thing I have that memory, bad that I can't share it in the way I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment